Thursday, September 15, 2011

Balmy summer night

Even though we are half way through September, it is still so warm. We were still in the low 90's for the most part of this week. I am actually looking forward to Fall, which is normally not the case. I am a California girl through and through- I like the warm weather and sunshine.

I wasn't productive writing today, but hope to get back on track.

Since True Blood is on hiatus, I am trying to entertain myself with The Vampire Diaries. Although entertaining, Ian and Paul are no Skarsgard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please make sure your blogger settings allow your email to be displayed, so I can respond to you! Nothing worse than getting a lovely comment and not being able to say thank you! {Jennifer}