Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Busy couple of days

Still feeling a bit under the weather, very tired and a little sick to my stomach. Just enough that all I want to do is lie down and rest. :o( I hope I am better before my birthday an Christmas!

It has been a busy couple of days, my cousin Darin has been here putting insulation in my attic (mine had turned to dust) and he just finished that up today. Tomorrow he is finishing the sheet-rocking of the garage. Yay! I will be so excited when that is done, I think it will make it so much easier for me to keep the garage clean and organized, too. My sweet Uncle also installed my outside garage door lights which I have had for the last 7 years, but no one to put them up. My street isn't very lit up at night, so this will also make me feel much safer.

Little things make me so happy. :o)

Hope you all are well.

5 comments:

  1. How sweet that you have family come and help out.

    Garage door lights really do help at night and keep your area safe.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey- thanks for checking out my blog. I hope you feel better soon! It's no fun to feel sick during the Holidays! And I understand how you feel about the lights. My street has hardly any lights and I'm always struggling to find houses if I ever have to visit my neighbors! So annoying and a little scary.

    Bekah
    If Work Permits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking-out my blog! So your birthday is coming? I think that is cool it is on December! More gifts!
    I hope you get well soon :)

    all the blessings,
    Myric

    ReplyDelete
  4. On the bright side, better to be sick now and get it over with than to be sick over Christmas :-)

    It's great that you have people helping you out with your lights & drywall & insulation. Those aren't the most fun jobs to do!

    Feel better soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for stopping by my page!

    newest follower here and on pinterest.

    feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please make sure your blogger settings allow your email to be displayed, so I can respond to you! Nothing worse than getting a lovely comment and not being able to say thank you! {Jennifer}