Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas is coming

Happy Wednesday, everyone! How are we all doing?

I am doing good. Still a little under the weather but feeling better every day. A little shocked that my birthday is in 6 days! It seems like it comes too fast every year.

Amanda striking a pose

My garage is coming along wonderfully! I am so excited. My cousin Darin has been doing a great job and his daughter Amanda has been a huge help. My Uncle Ron has been here to oversee and also do the electrical. Thank you, Uncle Ron!

My laundry room is going to be huge. I can't wait for it to be done. I am going to paint it the same cheerful green as my office, since I have a can of paint left over. Well, actually Darin will be painting it. But you get my drift.




Amanda, her daddy Darin and my Uncle Ron
I have seen so many cute signs made with Cricuts and I plan to do a black laundry one. I can't wait to decorate it. If I only had a new washer to match my new drier I would be in laundry room heaven.

I will share with you more before and after pictures soon, but I thought you might like a peek at what is going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please make sure your blogger settings allow your email to be displayed, so I can respond to you! Nothing worse than getting a lovely comment and not being able to say thank you! {Jennifer}