Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Life Update

Well, things are still pretty crazy. As I type this I am taking care of my little brother, who is fighting off a possible flu. My dad is up at the hospital with my stepmom, who has pneumonia and it doesn't look like he is far behind her. Ugh.

Grandma is still also in the rehab hospital and they are not optimistic that she will be able to go back to her apartment, much less live with me. They think she is going to require too much care.

Sigh. Prayers needed, please, for this uber stressful start to the New Year!

Blessings to you and yours,

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness! I hope everyone gets better asap. Prayers and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please make sure your blogger settings allow your email to be displayed, so I can respond to you! Nothing worse than getting a lovely comment and not being able to say thank you! {Jennifer}