Saturday, December 16, 2017

Wow. I stumbled across a blog post of mine in my Facebook Memories today. I had no idea this blog was still up! Over the last several years my life has changed so much, but one thing that stayed constant is my love of making things over. I actually had a booth in shop and did quite well selling my furniture make overs and home decor.

To think of all the wonderful things I've learned over the years and how many things I have to share with you that are still here makes me so happy!

It will take me awhile to get the hang of things again and transform the layout and name to my "shop name" Bleu Pom. But I am very excited to see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please make sure your blogger settings allow your email to be displayed, so I can respond to you! Nothing worse than getting a lovely comment and not being able to say thank you! {Jennifer}