Sunday, October 23, 2011

I can't believe I wore that!

We all have those photos stored away somewhere that make us cringe and think "What was I thinking?!". I thought it would be fun to do a series of my bad 80's 90's style and share it with you all.

From the big bangs, to the pegged jeans, the list is never ending. So to start this off, I am going to pick on what was my favorite outfit at the time.


This is the best picture I have of it, so I will do my best to describe it to you. The only thing cool about this picture is that it was taken in front Billy Idol's gate, my Uncle lived next door to him. :o)





Let's start with the fabric. It was nice, soft comfy, white cotton, with speckled pastel dots. It was puffy painted across the chest (yes, puffy paint) with aqua, blue, pink, and lavender leaves. I believe it also had a lot of glitter on it.

It also looks like I am wearing a Swatch watch. Joy!




Not to be outdone by the top, the pants had a gorgeous matching leaf at the bottom. I am pretty sure I was about 14-15 in this picture, so that redeems me a bit, right? We won't even discuss the hair. LOL We can't see my earrings, but knowing me, they matched.


Tell me, did you ever own any fabulous puffy painted clothes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please make sure your blogger settings allow your email to be displayed, so I can respond to you! Nothing worse than getting a lovely comment and not being able to say thank you! {Jennifer}