Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I can't believe I wore that!

In keeping with the theme of being utterly horrified by my taste in clothing in the 80's and 90's, I thought I would share my prom dress with you all.

But this one is a double whammy! Not only my dress but my HAIR. Good gosh!! I look like I am getting married! And the pearls! The huge puffy sleeves! The bows! Ahhhh!

This was for my then boyfriend's senior prom and I was a junior.

I was wearing super high heels, I am just a little over 5'2" and he is just shy of 6'. What a looker he was, huh?





Although I look like a Madonna wanna-be, we did have a wonderful night! He rented a stretch limo as a surprise, we had a great dinner and danced the night away.

His name is Jason and he was the sweetest! He is now a firefighter, happily married with two gorgeous children.

What did your prom dress look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please make sure your blogger settings allow your email to be displayed, so I can respond to you! Nothing worse than getting a lovely comment and not being able to say thank you! {Jennifer}