Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Los Angeles here I come!

Yes, I do own this luggage. *lol*
All packed and ready to go! My dad will be here in the morning to pick me up and drop me off at the airport. I am so incredibly excited.

Tomorrow I will go to Long Beach to see the Queen Mary and also check out the bar they use as the exterior of "Fangtasia" on True Blood.

Friday is my tour of the WB Studios, Saturday is the event at Saban Theater where I will get to see the True Blood cast and either Sunday or Monday I will be hopefully seeing Bjorne to get a copy of the movie he and Alex filmed.

I have literally been counting down the days since I bought my Paleyfest ticket on January 30th and I can't believe it is finally here. Woo hoo! So excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please make sure your blogger settings allow your email to be displayed, so I can respond to you! Nothing worse than getting a lovely comment and not being able to say thank you! {Jennifer}