Friday, December 23, 2011

Gingerbread houses

Believe it or not, I have never decorated Gingerbread houses before. I was thrilled to join in when my dad and Gale invited me and my sister Kristen over, along with kids that Kristen takes care of quite often. There was lots of giggles, huge amounts of candy and super sticky fingers, but it was a blast!

For dinner we had some yummy pizza and drinks. Katy brought up this amazing chiante wine that was so good. After the kids finished decorating we popped them down in front of the tv to watch a kids movie while the big kids indulged.

This morning I went over to visit Heidi and her family. Her mom looked wonderful, but it is obvious she is very tired. Please continue to keep them in your prayers.

Tomorrow night is Christmas Eve. I am actually going to be hosting it for the first time ever. And- my garage and laundry room are finished! As soon as I get it tidied up and organized, I will be posting lots of pictures.

Until then, enjoy this wonderful Christmas time!

Katy, me, and Kristen

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to make a gingerbread house. I hope you had a great Christmas! Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please make sure your blogger settings allow your email to be displayed, so I can respond to you! Nothing worse than getting a lovely comment and not being able to say thank you! {Jennifer}