Saturday, February 18, 2012

Remember me?

Hey, everyone! I feel like I have been gone for ages! Grandma's coming home date has been bumped a few times, she fell down in the rehab hospital the week before last and just underwent a surgery on Thursday. :o(

In the meantime, I have been feverishly getting my house ready, cooking lots of food and freezing it, and also working on some projects! I have some cute refurbs to share, as well as some other fun DIY projects that I did prior to all of the life changes.

I look forward to sharing these with you all soon, and thanks for hanging in there with me!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please make sure your blogger settings allow your email to be displayed, so I can respond to you! Nothing worse than getting a lovely comment and not being able to say thank you! {Jennifer}