Monday, October 17, 2011

Wow!

Dartmouth, Devon
Shetland Islands
I just applied for two jobs abroad in the UK. Doesn't hurt to check it out, right?

One is based in Dartmouth, Devon.

Could you imagine walking along little streets like this?








The other is in the Shetland Islands, Scotland.

They are both six months jobs in the hospitality industry and provide room and board. Not the ideal type of work for me, but what better way to see the world? I would have to make enough to be able to pay my US bills, though...but it is fun to look into. Who knows, right?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please make sure your blogger settings allow your email to be displayed, so I can respond to you! Nothing worse than getting a lovely comment and not being able to say thank you! {Jennifer}